How we handle your personal information.
March 15, 2022
Infinum is an independent design and development agency. We build powerful digital experiences that make businesses more efficient and people’s lives easier. Our clients range from venture-backed startups to global enterprises. Our work is used by millions and has been recognized by trade and industry authorities such as Deloitte and Inc. 5000.
Data protection policy
We are dedicated to keeping your personal information confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease your data to third parties, we will not provide your personal information to any third-party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.
Collecting, using, storing, and sharing your personal data
Here are some instances in which we might collect your personal information:
1) When applying for Infinum Academy
We collect information such as your first name, last name, e-mail, phone, education, and CV to assess your suitability for participation in Infinum Academy. We will ask you directly if you would like us to keep your data in case of future job opportunities, but not longer than five years.
For processing personal data for Infinum’s Academy purposes, we use a third-party applicant tracking system designed to take care of your personal info with the highest integrity developed by GREENHOUSE, USA, New York, and San Francisco. Greenhouse will handle your data with respect and for more details, check out their
We may also ask you for your address and OIB (or EMŠO) in case you borrow a laptop from Infinum during the Academy course. We will keep the data for the period necessary due to the nature of the contract you sign.
2) To inform you about the next Infinum Academy
Your personal info, such as name, e-mail address, and telephone number, as well as other info you submit in your application, will be stored and used only if you don’t pass the exam to contact you when applications are open again.
3) Newsletter subscriptions
When you enter your email address in the form to receive a note when applications are open, your email address will be used only for that specific purpose. You will receive updates from us until you make a withdrawal by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter or by sending us an e-mail at
We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, and Facebook pixel to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns (e.g., number of visitors to the various parts of our web page) in a way that does not identify anyone. More info.
5) Remarketing and behavioral targeting
We use services that allow us to inform, optimize and serve to advertise based on past use of our site. It is performed by tracking usage data and by using cookies, which are then transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity. We use Facebook custom audience, Twitter custom audience, and LinkedIn custom audience.
7) Social media contacts
If you send us a private or direct message via social media, the message will be stored for the period necessary to solve your request, but not longer than five years. We will first determine the nature of the inquiry, and in case it contains personal information, we will process this information in the manner prescribed by these Rules for a particular type of personal data, or manner that is prescribed by law.
Infinum has an official profile on the following social networks:
Any transfer of personal data to third parties listed in this policy happens over a secure connection.
No personal data is transferred to third parties or to third countries other than what’s listed in this policy.
We do not keep your data longer than necessary; all periods are specified in each category above.
In order to protect data privacy, we implement physical, technical, and administrative measures such as:
– regular updating and testing of our security technology;
– implementing technology of the highest security standards;
– ensuring that our partners are GDPR compliant;
– providing access to personal data only to authorized employees;
– training employees about GDPR and taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce employees’ privacy responsibilities.
Data subject rights list
1. Right of access (GDPR Article 15).
2. Right to rectification (GDPR Article 16).
3. Right to erasure or right to be forgotten with additional stipulations, among others if personal data has been made public (GDPR Article 17).
4. Right to restriction of processing (GDPR Article 18).
5. Right to be informed (GDPR Article 19).
6. Right to data portability (GDPR Article 20).
7. Right to object (GDPR Article 21).
8. Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning her or similarly significantly affects him or her (GDPR Article 22).
For more information and to execute your rights, please contact Infinum’s data protection officer at dpo antispam firstname.lastname@example.org antispam .
We are doing all that is within our power to make your experience with Infinum pleasant, and treat your information with the highest integrity. We still are obliged to inform you that you have the right to contact the supervisory authority – the Personal Data Protection Agency (AZOP) in the chance of any misconduct.
You can find contact information for AZOP here.